Yet to still love despite the pain is pure angel.
Fibromyalgia is a health condition that causes chronic, body-wide pain and soreness in joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissue. Fibromyalgia is also linked to sleep issues, exhaustion, depression, and anxiety. People with fibromyalgia may feel almost “normal” on some days. Other days, they may find it hard to do the simplest tasks.
The cause of fibromyalgia is not known, but it’s thought to be related to changes in the way the brain processes pain messages. Physical or emotional stress may play a part. Painful events, repetitive stress injuries, and sickness may be causes. Women are more likely to get fibromyalgia than men, however men and children can also have this condition.
Symptoms of fibromyalgia include:
- Widespread pain for longer than 3 months that isn’t caused by some other health condition
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Sleep problems, such as pain that interferes with quality sleep
- Sleep apnea and/or restless leg syndrome
- Problems with memory or cognitive ability, sometimes called “fibro fog”
Some people with fibromyalgia also may have:
- Depression or anxiety
- Migraine or tension headaches
- Digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder—(TMJ) that causes face or jaw pain, jaw clicking, and ringing in the ears
Bio-Touch has been shown to relieve symptoms related to fibromyalgia. While not a substitute for standard medical care, Bio-Touch is an effective complement to medical protocols. Family members and friends can learn to help each other feel better using Bio-Touch, without being concerned about negative side effects.